Friday, April 18, 2014

Length and Strength

The length of my literature reflects the strength of my communications with God.  People who read

my literature tell me they're deep because I can't stand shallowness.  Each piece can be backed

up with Scripture because God's word is written on my heart.  He's on my mind 24 hours, 7 days

a week.  Some people tell me my literature opened their eyes towards advancements they need

to make in their lives.  Some people tell me my literature is just what they needed to read.  If I've

touched at least one person with my literature, I've touched the world.  I've touched the world

because that one person will pass the inspiration on to other people until the word of God reciprocates

around the world.   God blessed me with a talent in writing.  So my literature may have some

length to them, but through each one, God's glory is revealed and strength is its reward.


Ki Radiance
c  Copyright--All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment