Sunday, December 21, 2014

Quoting Scriptures Changes Pictures

     The word of God is living and active.  Is useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in

righteousness.  (2 Timothy 3:16)  I fell at work in a theater where everyone was sitting in spacious

distances from each other.  I wasn't Hurt.  I yelled for help, but no one heard me, considering I had a

soft toned voice.  I began quoting scriptures, showing God I knew them and reminding him of  his

promises.  Like he needs to be reminded about anything.  "I will give you the desires of your heart." 

(Psalm 21:2)  You have granted him his hearts desire and have not withheld the requests of his lips.

I cried out to the Lord, "Lord please help get me on my knees", and he did.  God said, "Ask and ye

shall receive."  (John 16:24)  Until now you have not asked for anything in my name.  Ask and you

will receive, and your joy will be complete."  (Hebrews 4:12)  The word of God is living and active.

Sharper than any double-edge sword, it penetrates to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it

judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  Through my human eyes, I saw what I could lose,

depending on myself.  Through m y spiritual eyes, I saw what I could gain by depending on God. 

That's why qouting scriptures changes pictures.  If I don't know God and his righteousness, or have

faith in him, I would  lose everything good, because God is good.  Enough said.
                 
                                                 P.S.
Whatever problems I go through, God's word is always in my mouth.  Because quoting scriptures

changes pictures.  So now what pictures are you seeing? 

                                                     Ki Radiance
                                                     Sunday June 9, 2013
                                                     12:29 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment