Thursday, February 25, 2016

Pregnant With God's Word

     Every day and night I get pregnant and give birth five minutes after.  That may seem impossible

by human standards, but we're supposed to advance our mindsets from human standards to spiritual

elevations.  I am pregnant with God's word every day and night because his word is written on my

heart.  Scriptures are in my literature because they are what I feed the world.  He's on my mind

twenty- four hours, seven days a week.  I only write about God because he's the only thing worth

writing about.  I'm extremely proud to be pregnant before marriage, because being pregnant by

God is secure because he will never leave me nor forsake me.  (Deuteronomy 31:8)  The Lord

Himself goes before you and will never leave you nor forsake you.  He will give me the desires of

my heart.  (Psalm 37:4)

     Do not be afraid, do not be discouraged.  This is the only pregnancy I will have until I get

married.  I haven't met that special man God has designed for me.  It may be because God hasn't

completed his developments in me.  But no one knows the mind God.  1 Corinthians 2:11)  For who

among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man within him?  In the same way, no one

knows the thoughts of God except the spirit of God.  Every day I plan to share what God made me

pregnant with, with those who will accept it, his word.

                                                Ki Radiance
                                                Thursday February 25, 2016
                                                2:42 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved     

No comments:

Post a Comment