Sunday, February 14, 2016

God's Resume: Equipped To Write

     This resume is easy to write because I'm a part of it.  God is good.  His forgiveness is refreshing. 

God's mercies are new every morning.  (Lamentations 3:23)  They are new every morning, great is

your faithfulness.  God will give you the desires of your heart.  Take delight in the Lord and he will

give you the desires of your heart.  (Psalm 37:4)  I dreamed about being a writer since I was in the

eighth grade and God blessed me with a talent in writing, which I praise him with.  I've

written a book and am working on my second book.  People tell me my literature is deep.  That's the

level of my searching for and conversations with God are. They are deep because they come from

God.  I'm his instrument he uses to deliver them to the world. I'm equipped to write God's resume

because of the love he shows me.  His love is unconditional. 

     I'm equipped to write God's resume because I was hit by a car when I was seven.  I was in a coma

for three months.  When I woke up, I had so much determination.  I wouldn't allow anyone to do

anything for me because I knew God didn't restore my life to be dependant on no one who was no

higher than I was.  God's resume extends to the end of the world, because nothing happens unless

God makes it happen or he allows it to happen.  All to his glory.

                                            Ki Radiance
                                            Sunday February 14, 2016          
                                            6:30 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment