Thursday, February 4, 2016

Half

     I don't  accept half the rewards, so I'm not giving half the effort.  We reap what we sow. 

(Galatians 6:7-8)  Do not be deceived:  God cannot be mocked.  A man reaps what he sows.  The

one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction.  The one who sows

to please the spirit, from that spirit reaps eternal life.  When I was seven years old, I was in a coma

for three months.  When I woke up, I wouldn't allow anyone to do anything for me because I knew

God didn't restore my life to be dependant on no one who was no higher than I was.  That's because

God didn't heal me half way, so I wasn't going to expose to other people that he did.  I was seven

years old when it happened, and now I'm forty-two years old, I showed-much dtermination.  I

returned to school even though doctors told my family I wouldn't be able to.  I extended my

education from the second grade to two and a half years of college.  I developed a talent in writing in

the eighth grade, which I dedicated to the Lord.  (Psalm 15:6)  Let everything that has breath praise

the Lord.  Praise the Lord.  I don't give half of anything because of who I praise.  I don't accept half

of anything because I don't give the same amount: half.    I'm not half given to, so I won't give half

the effort.  Half:   I don't know the word, and since I don't know it, I don't give it.

                                                      Ki Radiance
                                                      Wednesday February 3, 2016
                                                      9:58 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Resaerved


:

No comments:

Post a Comment