Sunday, March 20, 2016

Accidents/Dependence

     Accidents happen so we'll depend on God.  Not saying that he causes bthem to happen, but he's

part of the recovery.  I fell in the bathroom, but I continued resighting scriptures, reminding God of

his promises he promised me,  Like he will never give me more than I can handle.  (1 Corinthians

10:13).  Saul died because he was unfaithful to the Lord, he did not keep the word of the Lord and

even consulted of medium for guidance.  He will never give more than I can handle.  Accidents

happen to build our faith in God, who is all- powerful, all-knowing, gentle, loving, shows kindness.

compassion, and good.  It's shameful we have to experience accidents to show our dependence

on God.  P.S. We must thank him for bring us through each accident.  All we needed to show was

dependance on him.

                                                                  Ki Radiance

No comments:

Post a Comment