Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Deeper My Sword, The More My Growth In The Lord

                                                                 
 
                                                     The Deeper My Sword  
                                                        The More My Growth

                                                                 In The Lord

                                                      Written By Ki Radiance

                                                                                a.k.a.

                                                         “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”       

                                                (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                                                       &

                                                  Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

 

     My literature is what I use to fight Satan with, following the Bible.  My sword is my

literature which I use to praise God with, not to mention find him with also.  My

literature can be backed up with the word of God because his word is written on my

heart.  He’s on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  My literature is my

conversation with God, because I couldn’t think of this wisdom on my own.  People

who read my literature tell me they’re deep.  They’re deep because I can’t stand

shallowness.  The deeper my sword, the more growth I have in the Lord.  I write

about everything in the world because I want to change the world before I leave

it.  That may seem impossible to some people, but I can do all things through Christ

who strengthens me.  (Philippians 4:13)   My sword is my literature.  My growth

is in God’s scriptures.  The deeper my sword, the more my growth in the Lord.

I’m holding tightly for dear life to my protection, the word the lord, which is

my sword.

                                                                       Ki Radiance              

                                                            Saturday March 26, 2016/ 8:35 p.m.

                                            
                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment