Thursday, March 31, 2016

     Accidents happen so we'll depend on God.  No saying that he causes them to happen, but he's part

of the recovery.  I fall sometimes, but I continue resighting scriptures reiminding God of his promises

he promised me.  Like he will never give me more than I can handle.  (1Corinthians 10:13)  Saul died

because he he was unfaithful to the Lord.  He did not keep the word of the Lord and even consulted

a medium for guidance.  He will never give me more than I can handle.  Accidents happen to build

our faith in God, who is all powerful, all knowing, generous, gentle compassionate, holy, and

 good.   (Job 37:18)  Can you join him in spreading out the skies, hard as a mirror of cast bronze.

God allows all these things to happen to us so we'll depend on God.  Our God is a jealous

No comments:

Post a Comment