Monday, March 30, 2020

As I Write, So I Search

               As I Write,  So I Search

              Written By Ki Radiance

                            a.k.a.

          “Sunshine, “DEEP, &  “?SMILE”

        (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                      &
         Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

  This is the most powerful connection there ever was and eve will be.

So I say, my connection to God is the the reason why my literature 

improves.  God’s blessed me with a talent in writing.  I have a powerful 

love for writing.  I carry pen and paper  around with me every where I go,

because I don’t know when or where I’ll be when God will inspire my heart.

My literature can be backed up with scripture because God’s word is written 

on my heart.  My literature can be backed up with scripture because God’s 

word is written on my heart.  As I Write so I search for God.  My literature comes 

from God.  God is the Creator.  I’m the instrument he uses.  I only write about 

God because he’s the only thing worth writing about.  He’s on my mind twenty-

four hours' seven days a week.   There’s my protection right there.  God wants me

to find him, because he’s blessed me with a talent in writing for where I can search

for him.   

                 (Proverbs 19:8). He who finds me loves his own soul.  The one who gets

wisdom loves life. The one who cherishes understanding will soon prosper..

                     Ki  Radiance

            ,       Monday March 3, 2020


                   7:30 p.m. c Copyright-Al Rights Reserved I

No comments:

Post a Comment