Thursday, March 26, 2020

My Talent. My Search

            My Talent, My Search

            God has blessed me with a talent in writing in the eighth grade"

I began writing short stories, essays, then I said I wanted to write literature 

that inspired people.  Literature that people can take messages with them

that they can use.  My literature can be backed up with scripture because 

God’s word is written on my heart.   My talent can be backed up wit scriptures

because God’s word is written on my heart.  He’s on my mind twenty-four

hours, seven days a week.  I only write about God because he’s the only thing 

worth writing about.  The reason why he blessed me with a talent in writing is 

to find him.  My talent in writing takes me to the, “BIBLE” (Basic Instructions 

Before Leaving Earth).  I write about everything around the world because to

take my searchings for God all through his word.  This truly is my protection 

from the world.

    My talent in writing is used to glorify God.   1 Peter 10:11. Each of you should 

use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of 

 various forms.  If anyone speaks, they should do so with the 

strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus 

Christ.  To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever.  Amen.  God wants

my heart to belong to him.  That’s why my talent in writing connects to my search 

for him.

                        Ki Radiance

                       Tuesday March 24, 2020


                       8:51 a.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment