Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Write/Dig

                       Write/Dig
   
                  Written By Ki Radiance

                                a.k.a.

              “Sunshine, DEEP, SMILE”

             (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                        &

             Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

This is the most valuable talent I have.  I write.  There’s

a reason why God’s blessed me with a talent in writing:

to dig into the (BIBLE) which releases, “Basic Instructions

Before Leaving Earth.  God really wants me to find him,

because my literature can be backed up with scripture

 because God’s word is written on my heart.  I only

write about God because he’s the only thing worth

writing about..  My literature can be backed up with

scriptures, because God’s Word is written on my heart.

     My literature touches on everything around the world,

which takes me all through God’s word.  God says in his

word, “He who finds me loves his own soul.  (Proverbs 49:

4).  The talent in writing is the best talent God could bless

me with.  Because it gives me desires to dig  into God’s word.

I didn’t like reading before I knew God and the blessings he

will bless me with from acquiring knowledge of him.  God

wants me to find him because he blessed me with a  heart

that seeks for him.   He tells me to: seek and ye shall find,

knock and the door will be opened to you.  (Matthew 7:7)

I dig into the Bible everyday because I write everyday.  This

is a confirmation I will find him.  I feel so privileged he chose

me worthy of finding him.  So this is why I write, to dig int

God’s word.

               Ki Radiance
               Sunday May 31, 2020
               4:51, p.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment