Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Messenger: My True Identity

                 Messenger: 


             My True Identity 


            Written By K Radiance 


                         a.k.a.


     “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


     (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


             

                             &

     

    Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


When we touch and agree, strength is developed.  I’m


a writer who insists to be strengthened every time I 


write, because God inspires his messages in my


heart to deliver to the world. Some people always


asks me, “Why do I smile all the time?  I confidently 


say, “Because God hasn’t given me anything to frown 


He’s on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  


Scriptures appear in my literature because God’s word is 


written on my heart.   He’s on my mind twenty four hours, 


seven days a week.


Scriptures appear in my literature because God’s word 


is written on my heart.   (1 Corinthians 1:31) In order


that, as it is written: he that gloriieth, let him glory 


in the Lord.


   I am God’s messenger.  I glorify God with my


talent in writing.  (James 1:17). Every good and


perfect gift is from above, coming down to us


from God our Father of the heavenly lights.


With whom there is no variation or shadow


of shifting lights.  From when I became God’s 


messenger, my spirit has been growing stronger.


The world grows stronger too, because good 


news is hard to keep to yourself.  These messages 


are from God and I deliver them to the world.


This is what identifies me as God’s messenger,


my true Identity.


           Ki Radiance


           Monday January 10, 2022


          10:03 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment