Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Upside Down: The World Will Be Turned

                                              Upside .Down:

                                       The World Will Be Turned 

                                            Written By Ki Radiance

                                                      a.k.a.

                                “Sunshine,, DEEP, & SMILE”

   

                        (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                   &

                         Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     This is the position I’m determined to leave the world in:

after my literature is absorbed in it’s stomach.  It will be 

turned upside down because I’m birthing God’s word into

the world’s heart.  God’s word is powerful and effective,

is useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training 

in righteousness.  So that the servant of God may be thoroughly 

equipped for every good work. (2 Timothy 3:1 6-17).  My literature

 can be backed up with scriptures, because God’s word is written 

on my heart.  (Proverbs 3:3). Let not steadfast love and

faithfulness forsake you, bind them around your neck.  Write

them on the tablets of your heart.  I write everyday and 

night.  That’s how much God and I communicate, and I’m

a new person because we do.  


P.S.     I’m determined to turn the world upside down.  The word 

of’God is more powerful than this world, and is what I’m determined 

to and will turn it upside down with. 


         Ki Radiance

Tuesday January 18, 2022

       9:0&  p..m.c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 






  

                      

         

                                               I 

         

                                  

    

                                       


   


                  Lorem Ipsum

No comments:

Post a Comment