Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Shake The Dust




                  

            Shake The Dust


           Written By Ki Radiance 


                       a.k.a.


       “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


     (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                &


    Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


With every action we perform, releases dust from our exhaustion.


Our actions are known as dust, because they don’t come from God.


God is love, compassionate, gracious, holy, good, and love.  We fall 


short of the glory of God.  (Romans 3:23). We should shake the dust 


off our feet, because Jesus makes our sins as white as snow.  (Isaiah 


1:18). Come now, and let us reason together, though your sins be as 


scarlet, they shall be as white as snow, though they be red like crimson, 


they shall be as wool.  When we worry, we should shake the dust


off our feet.  Give our worries to God, because he cares for you.  (1 Peter:


5:7).  People stare at me because I constantly shake, but I’m showing my 


faith in God because , I shake the dust off my feet. I 


           Ki Radiance


           Monday May 5, 2020


           2:34 a.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment