Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Truth And Power.. Let’s Walk In It

                        Truth And Power:


                        Let’s Walk In It 


      

                Written By Ki Radiance


                             a.k.a.


              “8Sunshine, DEEP,, &  SMILE”


        (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                         

                             ‘.     &


         Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


    We run this race everyday, the race of finding truth.  Truth is God.


(John 14: 6–7). Jesus saith unto them, “I am the way, the truth, and 


the life, no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.  If ye had known 


me, ye should have known my Father also and from henceforth ye


know him, and have seen him.  Daily we must seek him with all 


of our hearts.  (Jeremiah 29:13). And ye shall seek me, and find


me, when ye seek me with all your heart.  We all want power, but


to hold power, we must know the truth, who God is.  I write everyday 


and night, which takes me to God’s word.  Scriptures are in my


literature, because God’s word is written in my heart. (2 Corinthians 


3:3). Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of


Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of


the living God, not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables of the


heart.



     When we find the truth, we must hide it in our hearts.  (Psalm 119:11)


I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against 


you.  That’s the most powerful strength we could have, after obeying God.


We must absorb the “Bible”everyday, because it displays, “Basic Instructions 


Before Leaving Earth).  If we want power, we must walk


in truth.  We are given free wills in how we choose to live.


As we choose, just remember we reap what we sow.  


           Ki Radiance


           Tuesday March 19, 2024


           3:52 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment