Graded/Accept
Grounded/God’s Word
I expect to be graded in my talent in writing . If they
are powerful and make impacts in people’s lives. Responses
to my literature are motivations of me proceeding to move in
productive directions. In writing, I’m graded on me absorbing
God’s word. Scriptures appear in my literature, because God’s
Word is written in my heart. (Jeremiah 31: 33) But this shall be
the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel,. After
those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward
parts, and write it in their hearts, and I will be their God, and
they will be my people. I’m God’s student, (his disciple)
because he’s a constant in my life. I will never leave thee nor
forsake thee. (Hebrews 13:5). Let your manner of living be
without covetousness, and be content with such things as ye
have. For He hath said, “I will never leave thee or forsake thee.
I’m grounded in writing because that determines my accepting
aid from God’s word. God’s word is powerful and effective, is
useful for teaching and correcting, rebuking and training in
righteousness. (Hebrews 4:12)
P.S. God is his Word. (John 1:1). In the beginning was the
Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
People who read my literature tell me they’re impacting and
powerful, and they’re deep. That determines they’re aids from
God’s Word.
Ki Radiance
Sunday September 13, 2026
9:10 a.m. c Copyright - All Rights Reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment