Saturday, October 3, 2026

Schooled In The Lord

                 Schooled In The Word Of God


                Written By Ki Radiance 


                             a.k.a.


              “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


            (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                        &


            Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


   Everyday and night I write, expressing  what’s in my heart,


and on my mind.  Every piece of literature I write shows I’m


schooled in the Word of God.  Scriptures appear in my literature 


because God’s word is written in my heart.  (Psalm 119::11). I


have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against 


thee.  This is one standing i aim to stand supreme in.  God’s 


Word is new every morning, great is his faithfulness.  


(Lamentations 3:22-23). The steadfast love of the Lord never


 ceases, his mercies never come to an end, great is his 


faithfulness.  I’m schooled in the Word of God. (Colossians 2:10).  


So you have everything when you have Christ, and you are filled


 with God through your union with Christ.  He is the highest ruler


 with authority over every other power.  I’m God’s disciple.


(Ephesians 2:4-5). But because of his great love for us, God, 


who is rich in mercy made us alive with Christ, even when we


 were dead in transgressions.  It is by grace you have been 


saved.


     Everyday I write, I’m schooled in the Word of God.  (John 1:1)


In the beginning was the Word, and the Word  was with God, and


the Word was God.  (Psalm 119:11). Thy Word have I hid in my


 heart, that I might not sin against thee.  This is one standing I


 want to stand supreme in.  I’m schooled in the in the Word of


 God.  (Colossians 2:10)  So you have everything when you have


 Christ, and you are filled with God through your union with with


 Christ.  He is the highest ruler.  With authority over every other


 power.  I’m a disciple, (student of God’s).  (Ephesians 2:4-5)


But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 


made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in 


transgressions.  It is by grace you have been saved. Everyday I


 write, I’m schooled in the Word of the Lord.  God speaks to me 


through my literature.  He’s the Creator.  I’m the instrument.  I will


 never graduate from this school, neither do I want to.  I adore


 the person God is developing me to be.  Schooled in the word of God.


            Ki Radiance 


            Friday October 2, 2026


            3:02 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment