Saturday, October 3, 2026

Word/Hearrd

                           Word/Heard


                     Written By Ki Radiance 


                                 a.k.a.


                   “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


                 (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                            &


                  Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


     I write everyday and night, because God plants His


word in my heart.  (Jeremiah 31:33). For this is the covenant 


that I will make with the house of Israel.  After those days,


declares the Lord, I will put my laws within them, and I will 


write it on their hearts.  And I will be their God and they shall 


be my people.  I’m so grateful God chose me to have ears to


hear his word.  When I open my heart to God, his word can


easily be planted in my heart.  Everyday I read God’s word,


when I write, I can express what I heard.  My literature is deep,


because that’s the depth I listen to and search for God in the 


“BIBLE “ displaying, (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).


The main reason I write is to find God, which I will because 


my literature can be backed up with scriptures. They can


because God’s word is written on my heart.  (Proverbs 3:


3-6)  Do not let truth and mercy leave you.  Bind them 


around your neck.  Then you will find favor and good 


understanding in the sight of God and people.


     Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not rely


on your understanding, acknowledge him in all your


ways and he will make your paths straight. When I


open my heart to accept God's Word in my heart, I 


persist to make my actions to be reflections of what 


Jesus would do.  As Jesus is the image of God,


(Colossians 1:15). Christ is the visible image of the invisible


God.  He existed before anything was created, and is supreme


over all creation.  I persist everyday to be the image Jesus Christ.


         P.S.  The day God entered my heart, they were .the most


beautiful words I ever heard.


              Ki Radiance 


              Saturday October 3, 2026


              7:39 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved b

No comments:

Post a Comment