Saturday, April 28, 2012

I Write To Feed The World

     We need reasons for doing things.  Some people go to school to get hired at particular jobs.  Some

people act friendly to gain friends.  Some students study hard to graduate from school.  Some people

exercise to get healthier.  I,  too have a reason why I write.  To feed the world.  Writing is a way God

speaks to me.  People  who read my literature ask me, "How do you think of literature that is so deep?"

"First, I say, I intently listen to God.  He speaks to my heart and places his spirit in my heart, which equips

me with the powerful messages to deliver to people's hearts.  I write about conditions of the world in

ambitions to feed it.  I aim to be a mirror to the world with my literature, so we will be able to see where we

need to improve.  Everyday the world screams, "Feed me", and that's what I do with my talent in writing.

All conditions of the world are dissected in my literature to feed the world knowledge of why it stands as it

stands as it does.  Because we live in ways opposed of the ways of Christ, who is  the image of God.

     The world is continuously crying out, "Feed me."  I'm constantly implanting knowledge of God  and ways

to live, which can be discovered in the BIBLE, which provides, (Basic Instruction Before Leaving Earth).

Demonstrated by Jesus Christ.  By me constantly doing this everyday, the world's cries for food will cease,

because it will be fed.

                                           Ki Radiance
                                           Saturday April 28, 2012
                                           8:48 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment