Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Literature Reaches Perfection


                          My Literature Reaches Perfection
                          Because Of My Connection

                          Written By Ki Radiance

                               a.k.a.

                          "Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE"

                   (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                      &

                    Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     My relationship with God is the result of everything good in my life, because

God is good.  I have a ppassion for writing which is what I do everyday, which shows

how much He speaks to me.  I write inspirational pieces of literature. Pieces mirror-

ing the worlds conditons and our contributions in presenting it to exist that way.

Pieces that moves and impacts people's hearts.  Most people's responses are, "Wow Shakira,

you wrote this?  This is so powerful."  If my literature doesn't make people stop

and think about actions they perform, I haven't done my job as a writer.  These inspirational

pieces of literature come from God.  He's the creator, I'm the instrument.  My literature reaches

perfection because of my connection with God.  The literature I write can be backed up with

scripture, because God is on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  God chose me to

reach this elevation in writing and gave me the passion to do this, because he knew I would glorify

him with it.  God can't be around darknxess, and I cOntinuously push forward in pursuits of

reaching perfection.  Knowing I can't accomplish this mission alone, but it's only through my

connection with God provided by Jesus Christ's death.


                John 17:25

                Righteous Father, though the world does you, I know you, and they know you

have sent me.                        

                          Ki Radiance
                          Thursday May 17,2012
                            6:00 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment