Thursday, May 31, 2012

Haven't Completed My Education

     God tells me to, "Store up my treasures in heaven, where thieves won't break in and steal.   Where they

won't spoil, rot, or fade away."  (Matthew 6:19-21)  Education is one thing I treasure, especially education

that is beyond this world.  I love writing literature and testimonies that are about God's grace he bestows in

my life.  I write literature that can be backed up with scripture, because God is on my mind  twenty four

hours, seven days a week  Everyday and night there are more scriptures revealed in my literature.  God is

big.  Bigger than this world because he is the Creator of the world.  Everyday and night other revelations of

God are exposed in my literature.   God is my professor.  The BIBLE is my instruction manual, providing me

with Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).

     I don't want my knowledge to be limited to this world, because I set

set my eyes on things above.  (Matthew 6:19-21).  Now compared to what I presently have, my choice is

very beneficial for me.  The education I desire is filled with peace, love,  happiness, joy, beauty, forgiveness,

compassion, generosity, and contentment.  God's blessed me with the talent in writing.  He doesn't need a

helper.  He is God all by himself.  Everyday I learn many lessons because they're provided by God, in

attempt to present me as the image of Jesus Christ, who is the image of God.  Through me following Jesus

Christ, ( who is God in the flesh) I've completed my education.  Because I don't need a diploma hanging on

my wall, but God's word written on my heart.

                                  Ki Radiance
                                  Wednesday May 30, 2012
                                   5:30 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment