Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Proud Of My Eternal Studentship


                                    Proud Of My

                                       Eternal

                                      Studentship

                                Written By Ki Radiance

                                         a.k.a.

                               "Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE"

                              (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                 &

                                Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     Most people can't wait until their graduation day.  They'll be able to get employed

at jobs they desire.  But I'm proud to be a student of God's, which will last eternally.

I'm a writer who engulfs my literature around God.  My literature can be backed up with

God's word, because he is on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  There's

nothing else I hold dear to my heart.  Pople tell me the see a, "Glow" inside of me,

which I know is Jesus Christ's character is radiating through me.  God's word is a

lamp for m y feet, so I won't stumble on paths I walk in.  We're not supposed to be

prideful about anything, but I'm proud of my eternal studentship of God's, which is

towards my benefit.  I'm proud of my studentship because he loves me.  I can't match

the love he gives me, because his love is unconditional.  He's given me the ten

commandments for my protection.  He forgives me everyday because his grace is new

everyday.  Every time I read your word, I'm equipped with perfecion, which is your

word.  I'm a disciple of Christ, (a student).  The Bible is my instruction manual,

which provides Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.  I'm never graduating from this

school taught by God, providing useful lessons of howto live, to walk in the footsteps

of Jesus Christ, who is the image of God.  Eternal is never-ending, And I'm proud this

is the extent of my studentship.

     Matthew 13: 11-17

     He relied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you,

but not to them.  Whoever has will be given m ore, and will have an abundance.  Whoever does

not have, even what he has will be taken from him.  This is why I speak to them in parables.

So those seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.  In them

is fulfilled the prophesy of Isaiah: so you will be ever hearing but never understanding.  You

will be ever seeing but never perceiving.  For this people's hearts have b ecome calloused.

They hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes.  Otherwise they might see

with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and I will heal them.

But blessed are your eyes becuse the see, and your ears because they hears.   For I tell you the

truth, many prophets and righteous men long to see what you see, but did not see it, and to hear

what you hear but did not hear it.

                                  Ki Radiance
                                  Tuesday May 8, 2012
                                  9:04 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved      

No comments:

Post a Comment