Saturday, June 2, 2012

Being Disgusted Is The Best Motivation To Change

     It may seem like we're feeling this emotion many times during the day.  Disgusted.  Disgusted about being

unemployed motivates some people to continue their educations and get better jobs.  Disgusted about being

overweight, which motivates some people to watch what they eat and exercise.  Personally, I'm disgusted with

wars occurring around our world, which motivates me to write powerful pieces of literature mirroring our

participations in presenting the world to stand as it does.  Showing how much God and realities of peace

are necessary, and most of all, are missing in the equation.  Hatred needs to be demolished because

participants are carving death in our world.  United we stand.  Divided we fall.  God Almighty blessed

me with the talent in writing, which I dedicate each piece to him.  Showing people he is the Alpha and the

Omega, the beginning and the end of my life.  Showing people he is the one who knows everything.  He

sees everything, even every hidden thing.  Being disgusted is the best instrument that motivates change

within us.

     I was disgusted  when some people told me I couldn't  walk because I was in a wheelchair.  I declared

with my actions I performed, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  (Philippians  4!3)

I wouldn't accept help from no one because I knew God didn't restore my life to be dependent on no one

who was know higher than I was.  Being disgusted is the best motivation and weapon where strength can

be resulted from.  That's the motivation we need to improve our lives.  How low do we have to decrease

to for us to be disgusted to make productive changes in our lives?  Hopefully it's before we reach states

where we can't get up.  That's why trials and tribulations are experienced everyday, because being disgusted

is the best motivation to change.

                                        Ki Radiance
                                          Saturday June 2, 2012
                                          8:38 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment