Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Plant The Seed (God's word) Which Is What The World Needs

     I'm in the gardening profession.  Planting God's word in people's hearts. (Mark 4:9)   The word says,

"Let those who have ears hear what I say.."  Knowing everyone won't accept God's word.  God chooses

who he wants to use for his benefits, (spreading his word, which is above everything else we could do.  I

plant the seed.,(God's word), which is what the world needs.  Every piece of literature I write can be backed

up with scripture, because God is on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  Everyday God wakes

me up with this specific mission: to introduce the world to him.  I can't quench the spirit of God out of my

talent of writing, because he's the one who gave it to me.  Scripture says, "Plant the seed,  and God will

make it grow."  I'm disgusted with this world because God  isn't in it.  Where God isn't, there will be chaos.

It's going to hell, (the grave), in a hand basket.  I plant the seed, (God's word) which is what the world

needs.

     This is the best present I could give the world, the solution to embrace peace, joy, contentment, love,

and mostly obedience to God's word.  This is towards our benefits, (following the ten commandments.

We reap what we sew.  In a way we are all gardeners, digging up pits without lifejackets, (God's word),

to prevent us from destroying ourselves.  God  has left us alone, (to live our own ways for a thousand

years) to show us how much we need him.  Whose name do we call on in desperate times, (God's)

because there is no one greater than he is.  He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

(Revelations 1:8)  I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God, "Who is and who was, and who is to

come, the Almighty.  These truths are why I plant the seed.

                                   Ki Radiance
                                   Wednesday June 27, 2012
                                    4:29 a.m - c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment