Sunday, June 10, 2012

Surrender

     I surrender all to thee.  I can do nothing in and of myself, which brings me to my knees in reverent fear of

you God.  Although I do fall short of the glory of God, I'm lifted back up by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Every time I persist to surrender to you God, Satan is right at my knees, persisting to make them buckle.

But I hold onto God's unchanging hand.  I stand secure in your love, which no one can swerve me away

from.  Because I stand surrendered because I know of your greatness.  My assignment is to remain

surrendered, which I will never fail in accomplishing.  You, God secure  this position for me by allowing me

to experience trials and tribulations of many kind.  This is true love coming from you, because you allow me

to experience things where I will call on your name.  I experience victories because I surrender all to you,

God declaring you to be the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  (Revelations 1:8).  I

surrender all to thee because you  are a jealous God.

     You command me not to put no one before you, because you are Almighty.  Your love for me

is everlasting.  Though I don't deserve it, you forgive me of all my sins.  Awakening to your love for me, I

continue to walk in your  footsteps, showing my admiration for you.  My walk says something about my

strength I hold in myself, and that strength derives from my surrender to God.

                                     Ki Radiance
                                     Sunday June 10, 2012
                                     6:02 c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment