Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm A Motivational Speaker Without Saying A Word

     Actions speak louder than words.  Without saying a word, I'm a motivational speaker by showing

determination with actions I perform.  I was hit by a car, and was declared brain damaged, but I'm a

motivational speaker through the actions I perform.  Doctors told my family I wouldn't be able to walk, talk,

or learn again.  They also said I would be a vegetable and would have to live the rest of my life.

 I practiced walking and wouldn't give up or accept help from no one.  That was because I

knew God didn't restore my life to be dependent on no one who was no higher than I was.  Some people

may see that as being selfish, but I see it as being motivational for me and other people.  This is a powerful

position to stand in and be known as.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  (Philippians

4:13) I hold onto that scripture to motivate myself.  I never give up on anything, even things I fail in doing.  I

view that as maybe it's not time for me to reach those goals.  (Philippians 4:13)  I can do all things through

Christ who strengthens me."  I continue restating this scripture  because it's something I have to remember,

and I want to encourage other people that they can do the same.  I never say a word.  I always perform

actions, and that's the most profound way I speak.  So continue listening to what I say.

     I began writing in the eighth grade, and continue writing everyday and night.  Some people told me

how difficult it was to become a writer, but I continued pressing towards that goal.  I kept praying to get

better and better, and as  long as I kept God as the reason I write and getting his word out, that definitely

persisted to happen.  With God being my sole provider, I can change the world with my literature.  I persist

to do this by being a motivational speaker without saying a word.

                                   Ki Radiance
                                   Tuesday June 5, 2012
                                   6:37 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment