Sunday, November 11, 2012

The highest Education Is Taught By God

     I don't regret not completing worldly education, because I desire knowledge above this earth: knowledge

from heaven that is delivered by God.  No man can teach me what God teaches me.  Teach me how to love,

no man can teach me.  Teach me why I should be patient, no man can teach me.  Teach me why I should

abstain from premarital sex, no man can teach me.  Teach me to obey God, no man can teach me.  I'm not

supposed to gossip, no man can teach me.  Why I should be generous to other people, no man can teach

me.  This world is not God' s world, filled with evil.  God is good.  There is nothing good in this world, so

why would God be apart of it?  Store up your treasures in heaven.  (Matthew 16: !9)  Do not store up for

yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.  God

doesn't associate with darkness, which we are.  He washed his hands of us, but we have a vindicator:

Jesus Christ.

     I want the highest education taught by God.  All of my literature can be backed up with scripture,

because God is on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  His word is written on my heart.  That's

what makes them beautiful and implants deeply rooted knowledge in people's hearts.  The highest education

is taught by God.  What are we doing to receive it?  God separated himself from us.  That's why he's in

heaven and we're on earth.  If we love God, we would go to the ends of the earth and obey his

commandments, which is how we show God we love him.  This is the highest education that is taught by

God.

                                                      Ki Radiance
                                                      Sunday November 11, 2012
                                                      8:20 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment