Thursday, November 1, 2012

Some People Didn't Wake Up Today

     We don't  think about this much, or even at all.  Some people didn't wake up today.  This reality should

emphatically make us, those who have woke up, thankful we did.  Some people didn't wake up today    

That's why I use my talent in writing as a vehicle of glorifying God, because he didn't have to wake me up.

We should love each other because some people didn't wake up today.  No one's promised tomorrow,

so we should tell people we are close to us we love them, because there will come a time where we won't

be able to say anything to them where we'll receive responses.  We should live in unity with each other

because we are connected more than we think.  Everyday those connections are rip apart by some people.

Some people didn't wake up today.  What are we doing to show we're grateful we did?  When some people

serve other people, they're showing they're grateful they woke up today.  When some people uphold and 

obey the law, they're showing they are grateful they woke up today.

     We're not talking about tomorrow, next wee, or next month, we're talking about today.  This one fact

should be engraved in our minds and hearts to appreciate we woke up today.  If you knew you weren't 

going to wake up tomorrow, what would you do today?  All praises should be given to God Almighty for

his mercy in waking us up, knowing he didn't have to.

                          Psalm 39: 4-5  

     Show me, O Lord, my life's end and the number of my days: let me know how fleeting is my life.  You

have made my days a mere handbreadth: the span of my years is as nothing before you.  Each man's life is

but a breath.

                                                    Ki Radiance
                                                    Thursday March 22, 2012
                                                    5:10 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment