Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Surrender

     I surrender all to thee.  I can do nothing in and of myself, which brings me to my knees in reverent fear of

you God.  Although I do fall short of the glory of God, I'm lifted back up by the blood of Jesus Christ.

Every time I persist to surrender to you God, Satan is right at my knees persisting to make them buckle.

But I hold onto God's unchanging hand.  I stand secure in your love, which no one can swerve me away

from.  Because I stand surrendered because I know of your greatness.  My assignment is to remain

surrendered, which I never will fail in being.  You, God, secure this position for me by allowing me to

experience things where I will call on your name.  I experience victories because I surrender all to you

God, declaring you to be the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  (Revelations 1:8).

I surrender all to thee, because you are a jealous God.  You command me not to put no one before

you, because you are Almighty.  Your love for me is ever-lasting.  Though I don't deserve it, you forgive

all of my sins.  Awakening to your love for me, I  surrender who I am to become who you are.  Although I

will never reach your perfection,, I'll continue persisting to walk in your footsteps.  Showing my admiration

for you.  My walk says something about the strength I hold in myself, and that strength derives from my

surrender to God.
                                                      Ki Radiance
                                                Sunday June 10, 2012
                                               6:02 a.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved  

No comments:

Post a Comment