Friday, October 12, 2012

REFUGE

     We all need to take REFUGE in the Lord Jesus Christ, because we all fall short of the glory of God.

Radiance Executing Foundations Utilizing Grounded Endurance.  No one is without sin but Jesus Christ,

who is our salvation and our righteousness.  In and of ourselves we can't do nothing to please the most

high.  Our REFUGE in Jesus Christ is our abilities, because everyone of us should say, "I can do all things

through Christ who strengthens me."  (Philippians 3:14).  God fights our battles because we take REFUGE

in him.  That's what God wants from us, our dependence on him.  He makes our paths straight because we

have REFUGE in him.  He gives us success because we  have REFUGE in him.  He gives us success

because we have REFUGE in him.  God is jealous who we're not to put no one before him.  Let come

to me what may because God is all-powerful, all-knowing, merciful, righteous, gentle, and gracious.  We just

have to depend on God.  Have faith, not just have faith, but walk in faith by performing in ways of us having

what we've prayed for, even though we don't.

     REFUGE is a sign of strength because we're depending on something we don't see.  Faith seen is no faith

at all.  REFUGE next to faith is the largest force there is.  (2 Samuel 22:2-3)  He said, "The Lord is my rock,

my fortress and my deliverer.  My Go is my rock in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my

salvation.  He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior from violent  people you save me.  Radiance

Executing Foundations Utilizing Grounded Endurance.  People who take REFUGE in God  are people

who knows who he is.  REFUGE identifies strength of character.  God is almighty, our REFUGE.  Let's

depend on him like he is.

                                                   Ki Radiance
                                                   Friday October 12, 2012
                                                   9:05 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment