Wednesday, October 24, 2012

REFUGE

     We all need to have REFUGE in the Lord Jesus Christ, because we fall short of God's glory.  Radiance

Executing .Foundation Utilizing Grounded Endurance.  No one is without sin  but Jesus Christ, who is our

salvation and our righteousness.  In and of ourselves we can't do nothing to please the Most High.  Our

REFUGE in Jesus Christ is our abilities, because everyone of us should say, "I can do all things through

Christ who strengthens me."  (Philippians 4:13)  God fights our battles because we take REFUGE in

him.  That's what God wants from us, our dependance.  He makes our paths straight because we take

REFUGE in him.  He gives us success because we have REFUGE in him.  He gives us success because

we have REFUGE in him.  God is jealous, who we're not to put no one before.  Let come to me what may

because God is all powerful, all-knowing, merciful, righteous, and gracious.  He is my sword and shield.

We just have to depend on God.  Have faith, not only have faith, but walk in faith by performing in ways

of us having what we've for, even though we don't.

     REFUGE is a sign of strength because we're depending on something we don't see or have. If we can

see it, touch it or smell it, it's not faith.  Faith pleases God, and what is faith? :faith is the substance of things

hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.     REFUGE next to faith is the largest force there is.  (2 Samuel

22:2-3)  He said, The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer:  My God is my rock in whom I take

refuge, my shield and my horn of my salvation.  He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior from violent

people you save me.  Radiance Executing Foundations Utilizing Grounded Endurance.  People who take

refuge in God are people who knows who he is.  REFUGE identifies strength of character.  God is

almighty, our REFUGE.  Let's depend on him like he is.

                                                         Ki Radiance
                                                         Friday October 12, 2012
                                                         9:05 p.m. c  Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment