Thursday, February 13, 2014

I'm Hungry

I'm proud to claim this all day, every day.  I'm hungry.  Not physically, but spiritually.  We're

commanded to walk by faith, not by sight.  Every action I've performed I declared I was hungry.

Always being hungry means I'm never satisfied and am ambitiously aiming to reach higher.  I'm

hungry to live in a better world, so I'm determined to write precisely to be a mirror to the world, So

we can see reflections of what our actions produce.  I'm hungry for unity to reside in the world, so

I'm delivering evidence of how crucial it's needed in our world.  I'm hungry to change the world

before I leave it through my talent in writing.  If my literature doesn't touch people's hearts, change

their walks of life and thought processes in some way, I haven't done my job.  People who read my

literature tell me my writing changes their views of life.  Since this is their responses and view of my

literature and views of life, they're beginning to develop hungers themselves that will impact the

world in some way.  I'm hungry to resist impure sexuality, and I depend on God for that

accomplishment.  I'm hungry to imitate Jesus Christ before anything else, because God, who Jesus is

the image of, is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the End.  (Revelation 1:8).  I am the

Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.

I'm hungry for God, so my actions I perform and emotions I express determine that I'm hungry.  Are

you?  Actions speak louder than words.

P.S.  Do we know what we have in God?  Everything.  Psalm 107:5-6  They were hungry and thirsty,

and their lives ebbed away.  Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them

from their distress.

                                                                    Ki Radiance
                                                            Wednesday, February 12, 2014
                                               10:00 a.m.  c  Copyright--All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment