Monday, October 13, 2014

Better Than The Last


                                     Better Than The Last:
                                     Proof I’ve Been Listening

                                 Written By Ki Radiance

                                                 a.k.a.

                                “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

                           (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                           &
                           Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     Every day and night I write literature that’s impactful and inspiring to people.  They

  are in awe of the high of many of my literature places in their hearts.  Every piece of

literature I write is better than the last, which is proof I’ve been listening to God.  God’s

word is written on my heart.  He’s on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.

I write about problems all around the world.  If I make people stop and think about actions

they perform, words they speak, emotions they express, I’ve done my job.  Sometimes

after I write literature, I sit back in amazement asking, “Did I write this?  I must cement

this fact in my heart.  Each piece of literature I write is better than the last.  That’s proof

I’ve been listening to God.  People tell me my literature is deep.  They’re deep because

I can’t stand shallowness.  That’s why I continue seeking God’s face.  God guides my

pens to write powerful words.  He humbles my heart to show sensitivity to other

people. 

     It’s my ambition to change the world.  So that’s why each piece of literature I

write is better is better than the last.  It’s proof I’ve been listening.  To change the 

world, I  have to keep writing because these words come from God.  Each piece of

literature I write is better than the last.  That’s proof I’ve been listening to God.

 

                                 Ki Radiance

                         Tuesday February 6, 1999

                                        6:30 p.m.  c Copyright-All Rights Reserved:

No comments:

Post a Comment