Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Writing Is A Part Of My Searching For God


                                            Writing Is About
                                                     My Searching
                                                          For God                                       

                                           Written By Ki Radiance

                                                               a.k.a.

                                        “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

                                   (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                                       &

                                   Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     All of my literature can be backed up with scripture because God’s word

is written on my heart.  He’s on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a

week.  Writing is about my searching for God.  Scriptures appear in my

literature before I read them in the BIBLE.  I thought that was a little scary,

but I now see it as me having a close relationship with God.  Writing is a part

of my searching for God.  All of my literature are my conversations with God.

He speaks to me through the BIBLE, delivering, (Basic Instructions Before

Leaving Earth.)  I speak to him through my prayers.  The bible tells me he will

give me the desires of my heart.  (Psalm 37:4).  Take delight in the Lord and

he will you the desires of your heart.   The bible says, “Seek and ye shall find,

knock and it shall be opened. “ (Matthew 7:7)  Ask and it will be given to you.   

Writing is a part of my searching for God.  God blessed me with a talent in writing,

which I gave back to him. 

     They glorify him, expressing the mercies we have in him.  God plants literature

he wants me to write about and deliver to the world.  He gives me passions I express to

people.  I understand what was confusing to me after writing about it.  The reason I do is because I

listen to and seek God.

                                                            Ki Radiance
                                                           Thursday October 16, 2013
                                                 9:30 p.m. c Copyright-All Rights Reserved

                                                                                             

                                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment