Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Got Up Because Of The Need


                                               Got Up Because 

                                              Of The Need

                                                               a.k.a.

                                             Written By Shakira Jones

                                            “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

                                     (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                                         &

                                      Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     This is one thing I’m obedient to God in:: Feeding the world the word of God.

My literature can be backed up with scripture because God’s word is written on

my heart.  Some people ask me, “Why do you only write about God?  I proudly    

tell them, “because he’s the only thing worth writing about.”  One day, today,

I was dead tired, didn’t want to get out of bed.  But God placed inspiration on

my heart for writing inspirational, motivational, and aspiring pieces of literature

to enlighten our hearts on our desperations to FOLLOW Jesus Christ, The image

of God.  “Fully Obey Laws Loyal Of Wisdom.”  I got up out of bed because of the

need to know, we reap what we sow.  (Galatians 6 :7) Do not be deceived: God

cannot be mocked.  A man reaps what he sows.  God wakes me up because of

the need to know. 

     I can’t harbor this wisdom within my heart alone, because I don’t live in this world

alone.  Hatred is an emotion that shows we need to know God.  Discrimination is a

need to know emotion.  Sexual harassment is a need to know God action.  Child abuse

is a need to know God action.  Molestation is a need to know God action.  Spousal abuse

is a need to know God action.  All above I desperately need to know God loves me, and

that’s the ultimate reason why he wakes me up.

                                           Ki Radiance

                                              Wednesday October 15, 2014

                                               8:02 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

 

 

                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment