Thursday, August 31, 2023

Blessed With Writing To Absorb God’s Word

 Blessed With Writing,


To Absorb God’s Word 


Written By Ki Radiance


            a.k.a.


“Sunshine, DEEP, SMILE”


(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                             &


Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


God has blessed me with a talent in writing to 


absorb his word. I love writing, which I dedicate


to him.  A lady asked me, “Why do you only write 


about God?”  I confidently responded, “Because 


he’s the only thing worth writing about.”  My literature 


can be backed up by with scriptures, because God’s 


word is written in my heart.  (Psalm 119:11). I have


hidden your word in my heart that I might not stray


sin against you.  He is a constant in my life.  My


literature is deep because that’s the depth I search


for God.  Everyday and night, God inspires me to write,


which takes me to his word.  This is why he’s blessed 


me with this talent, because he wants me to know him.



     I’m determined to change the world before I leave it.


I communicate with God everyday and night through my 


literature, which are reflections of God’s word.  I’m fed God’s 


word everyday through writing.  God wants me to find him and


know him.  That’s why I’m taken to his word, because that’s what 


he is,  (John:1-1)  In the beginning was the Word, and


the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  I hunger 


everyday for God’s guidance through this world, that’s why 


I read the, “BIBLE” everyday which delivers, (Basic Instructions Before


Leaving Earth).  God’s word is powerful and effective, is useful for 


teaching correcting, rebuking, and training in righteousness.


(2 Timothy 3:16). All Scriptures is useful to for teaching, correcting, 


rebuking, and training in righteousness.  (John 14:6). I am the way,


the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except me.I’m 


blessed with writing into be taken to God’s word.  (Psalm 119:11)


I write everyday to absorb God’s word.  God is his word. (John 1:1)


In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the


word was God.


                Ki Radiance


                Sunday August 27, 2023


                8:49 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 




No comments:

Post a Comment