Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Filled Because Full

           

            Filled because Full


           Written By Ki Radiance


                         a.k.a. 


          “Sunshine, DEEP & SMILE”


      (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                               &


       Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


My notebooks are filled to the, “Brim” so to speak. They’re filled because my


heart is full of God’s word.  His word is the “BIBLE “ displaying (Basic Instructions 


Before Leaving Earth).  My heart is filled with his word because God’s word is written 


on my heart. (Romans 2: 12-15). All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart 


from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged toby the law.  For it is not 


those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey 


the law who will be declared righteous.  Indeed, when Gentiles who do not have 


the law do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even 


though they do not have the law.  They show that the requirements of the law are


written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts 


sometimes accusing them and other times even defending them.  My notebooks 


are filled to the brim because my heart is full with love for God. I’m fighting the world 


everyday with the word of God, and the world has no chance of defeating me, because 


I fight with God’s word.   His word is powerful and effective, is useful for teaching, 


correcting, rebuking, and training in righteousness. (Hebrews 4:12). For the word of God is 


living. and active.  Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates to divide soul and 


spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  God’s word is 


what I fight with everyday, because temptations are hiding around every corner, aiming 


to make me fall.  I push myself with everything I have to be filled with God’s strength to 


overcome this world.


    Ki Radiance


    Sunday August 6, 2023


    9:23 p.m c Copyright-.




No comments:

Post a Comment