Friday, August 11, 2023

Write, Grow,,Word

    I write everyday and night for one reason: so I can grow 

in God’s word.  I only write about God because he’s a 

constant in my life" God speaks to me when I write.  

God is the only thing worth writing about.  God speaks 

to me when I write, because my growth in God’s word 

intensifies.  I write everyday to grow in God’s word.  

That’s the reason why God has blessed me with the 

talent in writing.  I  write everyday to grow in God’s. word,

which he is.  (John 1:1)  In the beginning was the word, and 

the word was with God, and the word was God.

     God wants me to find him, because he wants me to grow 

in his word.  My literature can be backed up with scriptures 

because they’re written on my heart.  (Romans 2:15)  They

show that the requirements of the law are written on their 

hearts.  God inspires me to write everyday and night. God

does things for a specific reason, for us to know him.  What

I write results in my growth in the word, which he is.

         Shakira Jones 

        Saturday June 24, 2023

        6:42 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment