Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Prepared: In Season And Out OfSeason

                              Prepared:  


                  In Season And Out Of Season 


                        Written By Ki Radiance 


                                       a.k.a.


               “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”


            (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                      &


             Simple Motion In Love Eternally)


Everyday calls for us to stand in this position:  Prepared. 


Prepared for whatever comes our way.  Being prepared 


is to follow one powerful weapon:the, “BIBLE “ releases,


(Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth).  Our world stands


in the opposite position we commanded to stand in: 


disobedience..  God’s word is new every morning, great


is his faithfulness.  (Lamentations 3:22-23). That’s proof 


why we desperately need to read and eat the word of God


everyday.  (Psalm 1:2). But his delight is in the law of the Lord,


and in his law doth he meditate day and night.


(Jeremiah 15:16). When your words came, I ate them, they 


were my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name 


Lord God Almighty. 


     We must stand prepared in season and out of season.


Conditions may change, but we can’t change.  We’re called


to imitate Jesus Christ, (the image of God) everyday.  Jesus 


Christ is the same yesterday, today, and for ever.  (Hebrews 13:8)


Let our conversation be without covetousness, and be content 


with such things, as ye have, for he hath said, “I will never leave


thee nor forsake thee.  To walk this road of life, we must die to


ourselves.  (Galatians 2:20),  I have been crucified with Christ.


It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.  The life


I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved


me and gave himself for me.  Living as the image of Jesus Christ,


(meaning we die to ourselves everyday.   When God looks at us,


he sees his Son, Jesus Christ, then we’d be prepared in season 


and out of season.  


          P.S.  (Matthew 6; 19-21)  Do not store up for yourselves 


treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where 


thieves break in and steal.  But store up for yourselves treasures 


in heaven, where moth and vermin do not destroy, and where


thieves break in and steal.  For where your treasure is, there your


heart will be also.  So let’s stand prepared in season and out of


season.  God’s word is useful for teaching and correcting,


rebuking, and training in righteousness.  (Hebrews 4:12).  For


the word of God is quick and powerful, and sharper than any


two-edged sword, piercing even to divide soul and spirit, joints


and marrow, and is discerner of the thoughts and intents of the 


heart.


         Ki Radiance 


        Wednesday September 16, 2026


        7:54 a.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved O

No comments:

Post a Comment