Sunday, September 4, 2011


I Got A "Rep" To Protect

Written By Ki Radiance

a.k.a.

"Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE"

 (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential, & Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

  

Jesus Christ' heart is as pure as gold.  As sweet as sugar.  I'm called to clothe myself in the armor of Christ, where all shooting darts of Satan will be blocked.  I am FLESH and BLOOD.  One is False Lessons Eating Salvation's Honor, and the other one is Beautiful Lessons Offering outstanding Deliverances.  I got a "Rep" to protect, so my mind must always be on God and missions He commands me to uphold.  Seek and save the lost, baptizing them in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  I got a, "Rep" to protect.  As Jesus Christ is the image of Almighty God, I persist daily to be the image of Christ.  Thou I do fall short of the glory of God, I'm raised by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, repositioned in my rightful place.  I got a, "Rep" to protect.  I must be conscious of God's voice and Satan's voice.  I got a "Rep" to protect.  God's name must be above all names.  He is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  I proudly confess my sins because I don't want to wait until judgment day, which no one knows when it will be.  Then it will be too late.
My Rep is to preserve the dignity of God, to walk in His ways, demonstrated by His Son Jesus Christ.  To be an example of Christ for other people.  My "Rep" is God's holiness exemplified through the life of Jesus Christ.

    I'm protecting the "Rep" of Jesus Christ because he died for me, making my sins white as snow.  (Isaiah 1:18)  Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.  Though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.  Everywhere I go I have a smile on my face.  Love in my heart.  I don't worry about anything because I know God is in control.  I trust in Him alone.  If I'm going to worry, there's no sense of having faith.  (Hebrews 11:6)  But without faith it is impossible to please God, for he that cometh to God must believe that he is , and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.  I got a "rep" to protect, so I must clothe myself in the armour of God, blocking arrows of Satan.  Myself as well as everyone else must watch our lifestyles and doctrines closely.  Especially with me having the reputation of Jesus Christ to protect, I must fully be about carrying his mission out.  I got a "Rep" to protect, so I must continue growing in Christ, walking in his ways.  I have to forgive people when
they sin against me, because if I don't, God won't forgive me of my sins.  I adopted the reputation of Jesus Christ in my heart and soul because Jesus is the image of God.  I want to be apart of this chain. So the only way for me to be a part of the chain is by protecting Christ's "rep" by the ways I live my life, where people will see that GLOW in me.  (God's Labor Of Wisdom).   Jesus Christ represents His Father God Almighty, who is perfect.  Everyday I look at myself in the mirror, aiming to measure myself up to the reputation of Jesus Christ.  Although I will never reach his excellence, I'm grateful when God looks at me, He sees Jesus.

                             Ki Radiance
                             Saturday July 23, 2011
                             10:23 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment