Tuesday, September 20, 2011

IF It Doesn’t Come From God, It Ain’t Mine

IF It Doesn’t Come From God, It Ain’t Mine
Written By Ki Radiance
a.k.a.
“Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”
(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential & Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

     I only claim what’s in God’s name.  Love.  Kindness. Gentleness. Humbleness.

Power.  Courage.  Self-Confidence, Healing.  Sincerity.  Hope, strength, and the like.

We don’t live in a godly world where we can feel secure.  Where we can show strength

and other people not challenging the strength we claim to have.  After my accident happened

at seven years old, getting hit by a car, some people referred to me as being handicapped,

like I couldn’t do anything for myself.  I didn’t claim being handicapped in that way, because

it’s not in God’s name.  I’ve had much determination in my heart that pushed me to believe,

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  (Philippians 4:13) If it doesn’t come

from God, it ain’t mine.  Some people thought I would be slow mentally because doctors

predicted I would be brain damaged.  But again if it doesn’t come from God, it ain’t mine.
 I’ve extended my college education to two and a half years completed, and I’m not ashamed

I didn’t complete my college education, because I ‘m aiming to receive a higher education

than limitations of this world.  I’m striving daily to advance in my knowledge of God.

I’ve written a book that reveals God’s grace He‘s given me.




     I constantly have to remember the characteristics of God to affirm in my heart that if it doesn’t

come from God, it ain’t mine.  So everyone else is a liar.  (Romans 3:4) God forbid: yea, let

God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, that thou might be justified in thy sayings, and

might overcome when thou art judged.  I restate, “I only claim what’s in God’s name.”  So all

these set-backs that happen, like accidents that have happened in my life, my emotions being hurt,

arguments I’ve been in with loved ones, losing friends because of misunderstandings or death,

I just throw back at what threw them to me, “If they don’t come from God, they ain’t mine.


                                          Ki Radiance
                                          Tuesday September 20, 2011
                                          8:07 a.m. ℄ Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment