Sunday, September 25, 2011

Satan Ain't Winning This

Satan Ain’t Winning This

     I May still be  sick, but Satan ain’t winning this.  Soldiers of Christ,

 which I am one of don’t back down from nothing.  I only claim what’s

in God’s name and me being sick ain’t in it.  I have work to do.  God’s

word must be spread.  I plant the seed but God makes it grow.  Now

how can I do that at home?  God can say, “Make her well,`and it shall

be, but I have to do my part.  Faith without works is dead.  (James 2:20)

I may be sick, but I’m called by God ta walk in the, “I am healed” stage.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

(Hebrews 11:1) I fight every cough with faith.  Every sneeze with faith.

 Every tear that falls from my eyes is dried up because of faith


     I walk by faith, not by sight.  (2 Corinthians 5:7) So it’s by faith I am healed,
because of faith what’s able to destroy the flesh can’t destroy the spirit.  It’s all
about what we let reign supreme in our lives.  I could easily stay home and let Satan
reign over me, but I serve an awesome God.  But I restate as I have before, “I got
work to do.”  So I may be sick, but Satan ain’t winning this, because God said I am well,
and He has the last word in my life.
                                        Ki Radiance
                                        Saturday September 24, 2011
                                        1:15 a.m. ℄ Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment