Sunday, September 4, 2011

Writing To Discover


Writing To Discover

Answers To What Elms us

Written By Ki Radiance

a.k.a.

 “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential, & Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

  

      This is the main reason why I write: to discover what elms us.  From emotions of jealousy that started with Cain and Abel, it’s an emotion that elms us.  Emotions of hatred, sadness, confusion, stubbornness, revenge, and many other emotions are what I write about to discover what elms us.  Through writing, (other than reading the BIBLE) is when God speaks to me.  He has answers to everything, and I have an open heart and open ears to hear what He says.  The world does live by the ten commandments, and that’s our down- fall.  The ten commandments were written for our protection.  With some people thinking the ten commandments aren’t for these times, it’s the one thing that’s tearing us apart. Because God is the same today, tomorrow, and forever.  My literature digs deep into people’s hearts, (mine as well) persisting to be mirrors to the world.  To be eyes for the blind.

        This discovery is very crucial for me because I live in this world too, and if there’s any-thing I can do to improve it, I will.  If there ever was anything worth discovering, discovering what elms us would be it.  God holds residency in my life from beginning to end, which I have to keep in check because Satan will come and snatch the word of God away if I don’t protect it.  That’s what elms us: Not following the word of God.  Which provides us with Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth.

John 14:21
Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me.

John 13:34
A new command I give you: Love one another, as I have loved you.  So you must love one another.

John 1:14
The word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.  We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only, who come from the Father, full of grace and truth.

                                        Ki Radiance
                                        Wednesday August 31, 2011
                                         8:27 p.m. ℄ Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment