Saturday, September 17, 2011

More Than A Conquire

More Than A Conquire

Written By Ki Radiance

  a.k.a.

 “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

(Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential & Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

I’ve overcome being teased about being over-weight because I was in

a wheelchair, couldn’t move around that much.  I’ve overcome that by

becoming comfortable in my own skin.  Building my self-confidence and

self-esteem, exercising and eating accordingly.  I have been hit by a car when

I was seven years old, which contributed to my weight gain.  But I’ve conquered  

that by practicing walking   I began walking on my tip-toes, lets go back further,

I began crawling on my hands and knees.  But I began taking therapy to strengthen

my arms and legs.  I had much determination in my heart towards everything I did,

I wouldn’t depend on no one for anything because I knew God didn’t restore my

life to be dependent on no one who was no higher than I was.  I was more than a

conquer, I was and will always be a believer in God.

     When I was in the eighth grade I had a deep passion for writing, which I constantly

did everyday and night.  Giving my heart a voice to conditions happening around the

world.  I felt I could change the world through writing by one person getting inspired

by my literature, and the inspiration reciprocate all around the world.  I’ve written about

all the negative actions that are damaging our world.  I’ve written about all these negative

actions some people performed and where they’ve placed us.  How we’re working against

ourselves with evil thoughts we have and actions some people perform.  I’m more than a

conquer.  I’m a believer.  Believing I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me,

(Philippians 4:13)   I don’t claim to have reached the ultimate level God wants me to

reach, because faith has to finish it’s work.  (2 Timothy 4:7) I have fought a good fight.

I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.  From when I learned who God was:

the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  (Revelations 1:8) I am the Alpha and

the Omega and the beginning and the end, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is

to come: the Almighty.  I’ve conquered many things in my life, like things I’ve previously

mention, and many other examples too numerous to mention.   They show I’m more than a

conqueror, I’m a believer in God because I couldn’t have done anything without God Almighty.

                                                  Psalms 8:37

       Nay, in all things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
                                    
                                                Ki Radiance
                                                Saturday September 17,
                                                12:29 a.m. ℄ Copyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment