Sunday, September 28, 2014

Not Because I Graduated From, But Because I Listened to


 

                                                         But Because I Listened To

                                                        Written By Ki Radiance

                                                                        a.k.a.                    

                                                      “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE”

                                              (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,

                                                                                 &

                                               Simple Motion In Love Eternally)

 

     Listening to God is more superior to graduating from school.  This world

holds nothing I desire.  (Psalm 73:25)  Whom have I in heaven but you.  And

earth has nothing I desire besides you.  That’s why I store my treasures up

in heaven, where they won’t spoil, rot, or fade away.  Where thieves won’t

break in and steal.  (Matthew 6:20)  Many people have graduated from college,

leaving me with feeling depressed I didn’t graduate.  But I look at it as that giving

me time to listen to God, because no man or woman can teach me what God teaches

me.  But I’m holding a more precious treasure, ability to hear God’s voice.  God’s

word is powerful and effective, is useful for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and

training in righteousness.  (2 Timothy 3:16)  For the word of God is living and active,

sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates to divide soul and spirit, joints

and marrow.  It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  (Hebrews 4:12)

      I’m holding onto a blessing of having God on my mind twenty-four hours, seven

days a week.  His word is written on my heart.  I’m a writer whose literature can be

backed up with scripture because God’s word is written on my heart.  I’m a disciple,

(student of God’s) growing closer to him every day.  The depth of my literature shows

the depth of my searching for God.  College couldn’t give me this amount of knowledge

exemplified through my literature as listening to God’s voice.

                                                 Ki Radiance

                                               Sunday September 28, 2014

                                               2:09 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved   

No comments:

Post a Comment