Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I'm A Pro At Writing Because I Know The Lord

     I'm bragging about my talent in writing.  I'm not bragging about my ability, but about

my connection with God.  It's because of my connection with God I'm able to write inspirational,

motivational, thought provoking, spiritual, and personal pieces of literature because I know the Lord.

I'm a pro at writing because I delight myself in writing factual pieces of literature because there's no

way we can learn profound lessons about life in literature that is fictional.  I aim to be a mirror to the

world so we can see our parts in presenting the world to stand as it does.  I'm a pro at writing because

I know the Lord.  Not a word is written without what's heard and hidden in my heart: God's word.  If

I don't see looks of amazement in people's eyes or expressions of agreement, I know I haven't done

my job.  It does depend on who you know to tuoch people's hearts, inspire them, produce elevations

of many kinds.  I'm a pro at writing because I know the Lord.  I know I can do all things through

Christ who strengthens me.  (Philippians 4:13).  I shall fear no man but God  Even though I walk

through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.  Your rod  and your staff, they

comfort me. 

     God wouldn't bless me with a prestigious talent and not provide me with knowledge of and

passion for him to be successful with this talent.  I have many people around the world reading my

literature, and that's what I asked God for.  He says, "Ask and ye shall receive."  (Matthew 7:7)

You can only be a pro at anything when you know the Lord, and I do and this knowledge and our

relationship is growing everyday.

                                                          Ki Radiance
                                                          Sunday September 7, 2014
                                                          10:36 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment