Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sharing My Sword By Sharing The Lord

     The word of God is my protection.  (2 Timothy 3:16)  All scripture is God-breathed.  Is useful

for teaching, correcting, rebuking, and training in righteousness.  Each piece of my literature can be

backed up with scripture because god's word is written on my heart.  He's on my mind twenty-four

hours, seven days a week.  His word is my sword.  The BIBLE.  (Basic Instructions Before Leaving

Earth).  The Lord is my sword.  I give all my worries to him, because if I'm going to worry, how

small is my faith?  (Matthew 6:24-34)  No one can serve two masters.  Either you will hate the one

and love the other.  Or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other.  You cannot serve both

God and money.  Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life.  What you will eat or drink; or

about your body, what you will wear.  Is not life more than food, and your body more than clothes? 

Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away to barns, and yet your heavenly

Father feeds them.  Are you not much more valuable than they?  Can anyone of you by worrying

add a single hour to your life?  And why do you worry about clothes?  See how the flowers of the

field grow.  They do not labor or spin.  Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor

was dressed like one of these.

     If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and gone tomorrow is

thrown into the fire,.  Will he not much more clothe you?  You of little faith.  So do not worry,

saying, "What shall we eat?  Or what shall we drink?  Or what shall we wear?  For pagans run after

all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.  But seek first his kingdom and

his righteousness, and all these things will be to you as well.  Therefore do not worry about

tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own.  I'm

sharing my sword because I don't live in this world alone.  I don't keep the Lord concealed in my

being because I'm proud of sharing my sword by sharing the Lord with the world.  I'm not greedy

in sharing blessings and treasures I have in the Lord.  He is my sword I confidently lay my life

down for, because he allowed his Son, (Jesus Christt) to be sacrificed for my sins.  So this is how

I revive the world from it's coma state, by sharing my sword by sharing the Lord.

                                                     Ki Radiance
                                                     Thursday September 11, 2014
                                                      9:55 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment