Thursday, July 19, 2012

Adversities Can Lead To Excellence

     If we ride adversities in our lives through to their completions, they can lead to excellence.  Like when I

couldn't walk after I got hit by a car, I crawled on the floor because I wasn't going to let that small trimmer in

my life get the best of me.  That is because I knew how large my God was, and I held onto this scripture, "I

can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."  (Philippians 4:13).  I began walking on my tip toes, but

I've exceeded pass that level.  Doctors said I wouldn't be able to return to school. but I returned.  My

accident happened when I was in the second grade, seven years old, and I'm presently thirty-eight years old.

I've been to college for some years and I've written a book.  Doctors also said I was brain damaged, but I

say I am brain delivered because my God controls everything.  He allows things to happen for his

glorifications.  I wouldn't allow anyone to help me with anything because I knew God didn't restore my life

to be dependent on no one who was no higher than I was.  I serve a God of completion, who knows who he

uses to deliver his messages  to the world.

     Adversity can lead to excellence because that's why we experience trials and tribulations, to see how

much tenacity we have and to see if we trust God with our problems.  In my life I've experienced being

overweight because of my inability to walk, poor diet, boredom, which persuaded me to overeat, because

an idle mind is the devil's work.  Adversities can bring much determination out of us, because if there are

things we really want, we eagerly fight for them.  Adversity increases faith in our hearts, because faith

without works is dead, and adversities push us to continue striving to reaching our goals.  It's the only

powerful thing we can hold onto.  When I was in the eighth grade, I dreamed of becoming a writer.  So

everyday and night I spent exceedingly great amounts of time writing, persist to get God's messages out

to the world.  Giving the gift of writing back to God, (the one who gave it to me) I called people and read

different pieces to them.  They complimented me on how good and inspiring they were.  If my literature

didn't make people make people stop and think about actions they performed and words they spoke, I

haven't done the job God called me to do: bring knowledge to people of him and his goodness.

 So adversities to me are like my best friends, in a way, they keep pushing me higher because I won't

let anyone or anything win over me.  So what I've accomplished in my life I thank God for, because

he's he's given me the wisdom and strength to overcome those obstacles.  Adversity can lead to excellence,

and in my life each one I've faced certainly lead to excellence, because with each one I depended on God

to hold excellence in it's fullness.

                              Ki Radiance
                              Wednesday July 18, 2012
                               8:29 p.m. c Cpyright- All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment