Saturday, July 14, 2012

Only Going To Work Because People Need God's Word

     Some times in the morning I feel so good, I don't want to get out of the bed.  The sleep is so good, it's

like the bed is a vacuum cleaner pulling me back into bed.  But the only reason I go to work is because

people need the word of God.  Being his servant, I get up because this need outweighs my rest.  I trust

God will give me energy that will sustain me if I am obedient to him in delivering his word to to people.

Not giving into my flesh, but letting my faith in God prevail.  Some people wonder why I come into work

with a smile?  "A GLOW".  (God's Labor Of Wisdom).  That is attractive to them.  But there's a simple

reason why I go to work: Because people need the word of God.  I always hold JOY in heart because

that's the order we all should align our thought processes to think in: Jesus, Others, Yourself.

     I'm God's messenger because my literature can be backed up with God's word.  That's because God is

on my mind twenty-four hours, seven days a week.  They can be backed up with his word because my heart

moves forward with him.  I only go to work because people need God's word.  I persist to remain focused

on my spiritual developments,  so people I come in contact with can be exposed to God's word

                                                 Ki Radiance
                                                 Monday May 16, 2011
                                                 7:48 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment