Monday, August 24, 2026

Write To Understand

                Write To Understand 


            Written. By Ki Radiance 


                         a.k.a.


        “Sunshine, DEEP, & SMILE “


       (Delivering Excellent Expanding Potential,


                                    &


         Simple Motion In Love Eternally Eternally)


     God speaks to me when I write.  That’s why my


literature  is deep, because they’re inspired by God.


My literature is deep, because that’s the depth I search


for and listen to God.  I learn when I write, because they’re


not my expressions but God’s.  My literature can be backed 


up  with scriptures, because God’s word is written in my heart..


(2 Corinthians 3:3)   Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be 


the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with 


the Spirit of the living God, not in tables of stone, but in fleshly tables 


of the heart.  I write to understand life.  God inspires the literature he


wants me to read in the Bible and get out to the world.  God speaks 


to me when I write.  That’s why my literature is deep, because they 


are inspired by God. 


                        P.S.  People asked me in amazement, “How did you write


this?  I proudly responded, “ I didn’t It, God wrote   I give all credit


to God, where credit is due.  God brings clarity to everything.  That’s why


I write, to understand.  


              Ki Radiance 

     

             Monday August 24, 2026


             6:52 p.m. c Copyright- All Rights Reserved 

No comments:

Post a Comment